2.04.2010

I love Maneki Neko!

You know those little cats that wave to you at restaurants and stores? Those are Maneki Neko. I have two on my desk that keep me company while I work (the third broke a while ago and has yet to be replaced). I hope to one day have many, many Maneki Neko!
-
I adore these wonderful little creatures so much I even wrote a poem called "Waving Maneki Neko" and if I could figure out a non-cheesy way of getting a tattoo of one...I would!
-
There's a lot of background and history to this lucky cat. There are also different kinds...white ones, gold ones, ones waving their right hand, ones waving their left, ones with one coin, ones with two, ones with a green bib, ones with a blue one. Some Maneki Neko even come in groups.
-
I never see a Maneki Neko without smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online