3.26.2010

What is "Perpetual Existence"?

-
"To refuse to endure this perpetual existence is to disregard the truth which is woven into the infinite web of survival."
-
I've been asked about "Perpetual Existence" quite a few times.
-
It's something I wrote when I was 12. I had heard someone use the word perpetual and looked it up. After reading the meaning, I wrote the line above. That's often how it works with my poetry. Something inspires me and sparks a line or verse or sometimes an entire poem.
-
The "Perpetual Existence" line has followed me throughout the years. It never ceases to amaze me how something you wrote when you were 12 can remain a solid fact, yet at the same time mean so many different things at different stages in your life.
-
So that's sort of what "Perpetual Existence" is. But, of course, as you know, it's always so much more!
-
~ D.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online