12.06.2009

A little more to this Perpetual Existence

Hey there!
-
I've been thinking...I'm fine tuning and moving forward with a lot of my work right now, so why not Perpetual Existence too?!!
-
When I first started this blog (well, actually, there was a first blog that I screwed up while trying to shnazzy* up and this is the second incarnation of Perpetual Existence)...anyway, when Perpetual Existence was started, it was meant to be a place to post news and details of my various projects that occur away from here, but it was also meant to be a place where I could do a little writing. Things I didn't necessarily want to edit or shape to suit someone else (not that I find myself censored in my other projects, but still).
-
Over time, as I became busier with other things, things which allowed me to write as I wanted to and use my own voice, I found less need/time to write here. This blog became just a place to update what was going on elsewhere. Which is cool, but didn't feel like I was really using this blog as it was meant to be used.
-
Either way, I miss writing here.
-
I've got lots to say and it seems (gauging from my posts elsewhere) that people respond to it.
-
I'll still be posting with news and updates of my other projects, but interspersed with them will be my...meanderings? Cool & interesting things I come across? Ideas / thoughts / reflections / opinions? Conspiracy theories? Sure, why not! ...Well, maybe not conspiracy theories, but if something occurs to me...
-
So, I hope you come back soon to check it all out and of course, have a wonderfully amazing day!
-
~ Desirée
-
* No, this is not misspelled. I say "shnazzy" not "snazzy"...it's so much shnazzier, don't you think?
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online